Monday, February 22, 2021

Tuesday 23rd February

 Happy Tuesday Hedgehogs!

I am very glad that we are going to see each other on Monday 8th March. It's been too long and I've missed you. 

So that we can see each other before then, I thought we'd do our storytelling as usual this week, on Friday.

Reception: 10.30am
Year 1: 11.00am

I'll send out Zoom details soon!

For today...

Job 1: Once in a Lifetime


Click here for the video.

Click here for the optional template (there is a narrow and a wide lined version)


Job 2: Maths

Reception Maths:


Click here for blank part-whole diagrams.

Click here for the dot cards and here for the related part whole diagrams

Year 1 Maths:


Click here for the pairs game
Click here for the grouping work sheets.


Job 3: Have a break!

Job 1 and Job 2 are quite long today, so I am not giving you a Job 3! As usual, please make sure you do some reading at some point today!


Goodbye, just for now,

From Miss Nash


No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye!

Dear Hedgehog Parents, It feels very strange finally to be saying goodbye to you all. Whaddon has been my second home for the past ten years...