Tuesday, December 8, 2020

It's Wednesday!


Good morning Hedgehogs and Hedgehog Parents,

Happy Wednesday, one and all.

Thank you for all the wonderful work you've been sending me. I am working my way through the emails and will get back to you soon! I really enjoyed seeing what you've been up to. 


I think there were a few technical issues yesterday, for which I apologise. Today, I've put a link to the videos, instead of embedding them here. I hope that will help! Just click on the images below and you should (hopefully) be taken to the video. 

Have a good day!



Reception Phonics:

Please watch this video and send me a photo of your writing and perhaps a photo of your word building, with some notes of how you got on.




Reception Maths:

Watch the lesson below. You might need to take a break in between the different sections! When you have finished, please send me photos of you doing your work with some notes on how you got on.



Reception Writing:

Practice writing your name! There are a few stage to this challenge:

* Write your name with all of the letters there. If you can do that, try...
* forming every letter correctly! If you can do that, try...
* making sure your capital letter is taller than the others. 

(Parents, only go as far as your child is ready for!)




Year 1 Phonics:
Please watch the lesson and then send me some photos of your work, particularly your snowmen and spellings!



Year One Maths:

Please watch the video and then send me photos of your problem solving! There are some extra challenges as well today, if you want them...



Year 1 Super Sentence:

For today's sentence, your challenge is to use an -ly opener. You can choose one of these, or you can use a different one:

Luckily
Suddenly
Unfortunately
Quickly
Slowly



Well, I think that's all for today! I look forward to seeing your marvellous work. Have a very, very good Wednesday.


From Miss Nash

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye!

Dear Hedgehog Parents, It feels very strange finally to be saying goodbye to you all. Whaddon has been my second home for the past ten years...