Friday, July 15, 2022

Goodbye!

Dear Hedgehog Parents,

It feels very strange finally to be saying goodbye to you all. Whaddon has been my second home for the past ten years and I have learnt most of what I know as a teacher during that time. 

It has been a brilliant year in Hedgehog Class. The children work beautifully together and we have had so much fun. They have enjoyed our Mantle of the Expert stories, forest school, maths games, outdoor learning and writing. They have baked bread and biscuits, drawn, sketched and painted. They've told stories and role played to their hearts' content. They've loved books, sung songs and learnt action rhymes. Most of all, they have loved coming into school and learning, and that means the most important part of my job is done. 

Thank you all so, so much for the generous gifts, cards and words you have given me over the past few days. I hope I have managed to talk to you, but if I missed you I am sorry. I have been overwhelmed by your kindness. You and your lovely children have made my last year at Whaddon a wonderful one. 

I wish you all well for the adventures that Whaddon School has ahead - they are sure to be good. 

Mrs Simpson











No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye!

Dear Hedgehog Parents, It feels very strange finally to be saying goodbye to you all. Whaddon has been my second home for the past ten years...