Sunday, February 7, 2021

No Pens Week: Monday 8th February

Welcome to Week 6 and the final week of this half term.

Hedgehogs, you are doing a brilliant job of your learning. You've been putting a lot of effort in and trying your best. I've had so much good work sent to me - it makes me smile. 

This week, things will be similar, but different. We are going to complete a 'no pens' challenge. This means that a lot of your learning will be talking and thinking about how to explain your ideas. 

You can send me photos of you at work and your grown-up can tell me how you get on.

Each day there will be a chapter of our Mantle story.

In addition, each day choose one of the other jobs (below) to complete each day. I thought I'd put all four jobs up every day so that you can decide when you will complete which jobs. You could even do two of these jobs one day, and none of them the other day. Or all four jobs one day, if you really like. As long as all four Mantle chapters and all four other jobs are done at some point, it's fine!

I will also post an optional outdoor activity each day. 

In between times, please keep reading!


Job 1: Chapter 17 of our story.


Job 2: Four jobs over four days
Choose one each day - you can choose the order you'd like to do them in.


Click here for the Bear Hunt story

Click here for the recipe



Click here for some under-the-sea yoga poses

Click here for the practice sequence



(Parents, pick and chose as you like from the below)


Clip 1

Clip 2

Clip 3

Clip 4

Whale Song *

* I don't recommend listening to all ten hours. 


Optional Job 3: Go Outdoors



Have a good Monday, Hedgehogs!


From Miss Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye!

Dear Hedgehog Parents, It feels very strange finally to be saying goodbye to you all. Whaddon has been my second home for the past ten years...