Thursday, April 23, 2020

Happy (late) St George's Day!

Good morning Hedgehogs,

I hope you and your families are enjoying the warm spring weather. Every morning when I wake up the birds sing to me. I like it. 



A few of you have told me you have been planting seeds and doing other gardening - hooray! Last year I planted lavender, because it's good for bees, and it is turning very purple. 



Well done for all of the Fairy Tale Fixer work you have been doing! I've been very impressed with your hard work and creative ideas. 

Grown-ups, please send me the rest of your children's Fairy Tale Fixer work for Mr McGregor by Sunday. I will displaying it on Monday and would like to have as much as it in as possible thank you. 

Love from Miss Nash

P.S. Here is a message from Mr Bachelor, just for you!


Click here for the story.


Click here for the treasure hunt sheet.












Keep in touch, Hedgehogs :0)




2 comments:

  1. Hi, have you got the link for the Shades of Green Treasure Hunt? Thanks, Kate

    ReplyDelete

Goodbye!

Dear Hedgehog Parents, It feels very strange finally to be saying goodbye to you all. Whaddon has been my second home for the past ten years...