Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Unexpected Chapters for Wednesday: Chapters 4, 5 and 6

Greetings my lovely Hedgehogs,

How are you all? I hope you are enjoying the sunshine as much as I am. Komet the pony has nearly lost all of his winter fur - that's how warm it's been! He also has new shoes. Do you like getting new shoes? I do, but Komet doesn't seem too bothered about his. 

Now, I realised something yesterday. Bear with me, parents.

We started a new story together on Monday, but:
a) next week is half term (catch up and rest time) and
b) after half term some of you will be back in school and we are going to start a whole new story (which children in school will be doing as well as children at home).

With that in mind, we are going to finish this story in one week! However, don't panic - chapters 4-9 will contain story-based tasks as usual but they are not compulsory. I would love to see them if you do them, and I will put extra marbles in your jar for them, but there is no deadline and you do not have to do them. 

I hope that makes sense. Here we go:


Click here for Chapter 4



Click here for Chapter 5



Click here for Chapter 6


And if you'd like something different to do:


Click here for the IKEA forts



I hope you have a good Wednesday and Thursday Hedgehogs! I'll see you here on Friday.

Love from Miss Nash

Internet SafetyParents, we (the school) have had some helpful resources sent round aimed at supporting children to be safe online. It would be good to work through some of them with your child. They can be found here: Think U Know. There is also a video on Youtube here using a story to explore internet safety.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye!

Dear Hedgehog Parents, It feels very strange finally to be saying goodbye to you all. Whaddon has been my second home for the past ten years...