Thursday, May 21, 2020

Friday and Chapters 7, 8 and 9

Well, hello, Hedgehogs. 

How does this Friday find you? 



I am definitely sleepy. I think it's because of the sun... sun makes me sleepy. 

Some Friday things, especially for you:

Thing One:
Miss Boardman has made a video for you about mindfulness, which is a good thing to do. Click here to watch it.


Thing Two:
Mrs McKee has another music lesson and singalong for you:


Reception Lesson 5
Year 1 and 2 Lesson 5
Singalong 5


Thing Three:
Here is an outdoorsy sort of activity:




Thing Four:I have Chapters 7, 8 and 9 for you of our current story. Remember, these aren't compulsory but I would love to see any Fairy Tale Fixers work you do from them.


Click here for Chapter 7


Click here for Chapter 8



Click here for Chapter 9


Important Announcement: Next week is half term!
I will publish your Marvellous Work on Monday, but no other blogs after that. Relax and catch up and rest and get outdoors Hedgehogs! You could even camp in your garden, if you have a tent and a garden and like camping.

If you want things to do, there are lots of ideas on the previous blogs and you can try to complete all nine chapters of Alfie's story. I will, of course, be checking my emails over half term - so keep in touch!


Goodbye for now, but not for long!

Love from Miss Nash

PS: Dear parents, over half term Miss Cartwright and I will send out information about how things will work from 1st June, when some children return to school. We will ensure that the work that happens at school is also set for the children in Reception and
Year 1 at home. More details to follow!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye!

Dear Hedgehog Parents, It feels very strange finally to be saying goodbye to you all. Whaddon has been my second home for the past ten years...