Tuesday, April 28, 2020

It's another wonderful Wednesday.

Good morning Hedgehogs!


It's Wednesday again. I don't know about you, but without school I keep forgetting what day it is. It's definitely Wednesday today though, I have checked.

Yesterday was a bit rainier than it has been recently. I went for a rainy walk which was soggy but fun. I also wrote some post cards, which I like doing and is a good rainy-day activity.



Miss Swain has given you some learning ideas here, and below are a few others...




Click here for the cards.









Click here for the Percy YouTube channel.



Click here for the video (up to 1 minute 30 seconds)
Here is the biscuit recipe...
Here is the Ramadan lantern, and
Here is the paper plate moon craft. 





have fun happy helpful Hedgehogs,

love from Miss Nash.

P.S. Which is the strongest vegetable?
.... a muscle sprout!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye!

Dear Hedgehog Parents, It feels very strange finally to be saying goodbye to you all. Whaddon has been my second home for the past ten years...