Sunday, April 26, 2020

Another Monday and a new story.

Good morning Hedgehogs, and a very happy Monday to you.

Congratulations to everyone that managed to finish the tasks for Mr McGregor. If you haven't, don't worry they are still there for you to work your way through. I am very glad that you have been enjoying them.

I've put some of your work here for everyone to have a look at. 

Today, we start a new Fairy Tale Fixers story...with your three jobs for the week. Have fun!

love from Miss Nash.

PS grown-ups if these jobs could be done and sent to me by Saturday, I'd appreciate it. As ever, though, I understand if it may be difficult and please do let me know if you need extra support.



Click here for Chapter 1




Click here for Chapter 2




Click here for Chapter 3






No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye!

Dear Hedgehog Parents, It feels very strange finally to be saying goodbye to you all. Whaddon has been my second home for the past ten years...