Thursday, April 30, 2020

Happy Friday, whatever the weather...

Greetings Hedgehogs!

I hope you have all had a good week. Have you noticed how much the weather has been changing this week? I've seen sun, clouds, rain, and a rainbow and I've been cold, warm and hot!


Below are some activities for you to do this weekend, whatever the weather.


Mrs McKee has kindly been recording some music lessons for you! Here are the first ones, plus a singalong. 

Reception lesson 1
Y1 lesson 1
Singalong 1


Have a super weekend Hedgehogs. Don't forget to keep sending me the things you've been up to, especially your Fairy Tale Fixers work. 

love from Miss Nash





Click here for the bird-watching sheet.









Click here for a YouTube boat tutorial 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye!

Dear Hedgehog Parents, It feels very strange finally to be saying goodbye to you all. Whaddon has been my second home for the past ten years...