Monday, March 30, 2020

A Job for the Fairy Tale Fixers: Monday's Challenges.

Good morning Hedgehogs, it's a new week!

I hope you had a good weekend. I have been watching Disney films: my favourite so far has been The Jungle Book but I've also enjoyed Moana, Aladdin and Tangled. 

I thought we'd try something different this week. Today's blog post is a story with all three (must-do) challenges on it. You and your grown ups will have a lot of time to go through the story and do the challenges. If they could all be done by next Monday, I would be a very happy teacher because then I will give you the next part of the story.

On Wednesday and Friday I will be posting lots of other learning ideas for you, as usual - please email me any that you do (or any from the previous week's collection).

This week's tasks can be found in the story below... there is a detailed explanation at the start of the story. Siblings can get involved with the story too!


To help you along I have set you all up with your own marble jars at my house! Every time you complete one of the must-do challenges, I will put a marble in your jar. Then when we return to school, there will be prizes and/or treats (suggestions welcome!)

Keep sending emails with your news and photos of what you are up to. I hope you enjoy today's story!

Love from Miss Nash






2 comments:

Goodbye!

Dear Hedgehog Parents, It feels very strange finally to be saying goodbye to you all. Whaddon has been my second home for the past ten years...