Monday, March 30, 2020

Week One's Wonderful Work.

Hello Hedgehogs,

I've had so many photos of you doing so many wonderful things, it's been very hard to choose just a few to put up here. 

Well done  Arlo, Beau, Chloe, Elena, Hattie, Jack, Jonny and Seb  who completed the 'Knockout' maths challenge. 

and a huge well done to Seb, who memorised the poem and sent me a video! 

The diary writing you did was amazing! I enjoyed hearing what you'd been up to and I was very impressed with your work. Here they are...







Next, here are some of the spring work you did:




Now, a gallery of some of your other learning:



And finally, some more of your writing:



I've really enjoyed getting you emails and hearing about what you've been up to. Keep it up, Hedgehogs!

From Miss Nash

P.S. Today's blog post with some new activities will be along a little bit later. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye!

Dear Hedgehog Parents, It feels very strange finally to be saying goodbye to you all. Whaddon has been my second home for the past ten years...