Friday, March 27, 2020

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday Hedgehogs!

The sun has been shining and the birds singing. A lot of the ideas today are based outside, to make the most of this sun. You can do them in your garden or out on a walk.


Well done to everyone that has had a go at some of the challenges. I've been enjoying all of your emails and seeing the wonderful and interesting things you've been up to. On Monday I will share some of the photos you have sent me with the rest of the class.

My niece Isla and my nephew Joel had a go at the mini den making task and they asked if I would too - so I did. I had a lot of fun trying to make a den for my turtle. I think he would have preferred being in the sea, but I could not get to the sea at this time.




Today's (must-do) challenge:






Other ideas:

















Have a good weekend Hedgehogs and Hedgehog Parents. I hope you enjoy doing some of these activities.

love from Miss Nash















No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye!

Dear Hedgehog Parents, It feels very strange finally to be saying goodbye to you all. Whaddon has been my second home for the past ten years...