Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Hello Hedgehogs, it's Wednesday!

Good morning Hedgehogs!

Thank you for the work and photos you've been sending in. I really like seeing them. I particularly like seeing your smiling faces!

On Saturday I went for a ride on Komet and spotted some signs of spring to share with you! It was good to be out in the sunshine. Komet enjoyed seeing the lambs but he was a bit confused when they ran away from him.

Miss Taylor and her three children had a go at Rob Biddulph's challenges - I've enjoyed seeing the Gregosauruses and sausage dogs that some of you have been creating. 


Today's (must-do) challenge:




Other  ideas:

















In other news, Mr Small has been reading stories for you!


Click here for Mr Small's stories



I miss seeing your smiling faces. Keep in touch!

Love from Miss Nash















No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye!

Dear Hedgehog Parents, It feels very strange finally to be saying goodbye to you all. Whaddon has been my second home for the past ten years...