Friday, March 20, 2020

Welcome to the Hedgehog Hub


Welcome to the Hedgehog Hub!


Hello Hedgehog Class (and parents, of course).

It was strange suddenly saying 'goodbye' to you all on Tuesday. I don't know 
when we'll next meet, so I thought we could keep in touch here. I will be posting ideas and activities a few times per week for you to do with your families.

One activity on each blog will be compulsory to make sure you all keep going with key skills. Parents, please take a photo of the children's work/ them doing the activity and let me know how they get on via email. I will feed back to you.

The address is: whaddonteachers@gmail.com 



I will respond to any work you send to me (the compulsory and non-compulsory)with ideas for what to do next. 

I will also share particularly amazing work with you all, via this blog. 

Today's Must-Do Challenge is the 'knockout' maths game below. I look forward to seeing your photos of it!
Reception: lots of practice of adding up

Year 1: can you write down some number sentences to match the dice as you roll them? eg 3 + 4 = 7.


Here are today's other activities:









To go to the video click here


To go to this activity click here



I am looking forward to seeing what you get up to! Please send me anything, whether it's something I've suggested, or something else you've been up to.

Love from


Miss Nash







1 comment:

  1. Just testing that its working!! Beau & I had fun drawing the sausage dogs....

    ReplyDelete

Goodbye!

Dear Hedgehog Parents, It feels very strange finally to be saying goodbye to you all. Whaddon has been my second home for the past ten years...