Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Happy Wednesday, Hedgehogs.

Hello Hedgehogs,

I hope you had a good Monday and Tuesday. I have really enjoyed seeing all of your Fairy Tale Fixer work. If you are stuck with any of it, please email me and I will help. 


It has been very sunny in Brackley. I have been going for walks and the lambs in the fields are very funny! They keep trying to follow me. I have not brought one home yet though. 


Here are some fun ideas for learning, just for you!


Click here to print off the cards. 




This idea comes from Mr Small  :o)




This idea comes from Mr Small  :o) 


















I hope you enjoy them.

Keep sending your Fairy Tale Fixers work to me, and anything else you get up to. I will be putting more of your work up on Monday for you to see!

Today, I will leave you with a joke:

What animal is always at a cricket match?

... a bat!


love from Miss Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye!

Dear Hedgehog Parents, It feels very strange finally to be saying goodbye to you all. Whaddon has been my second home for the past ten years...