Tuesday, February 9, 2021

No Pens Week; Wednesday 10th February

 Hello Hedgehogs,

It's Wednesday - at the moment, it's easy to forget what day it is, so I thought I'd remind you! I've enjoyed the work you've sent me so far this week. There have been some interesting Marine Biologist meetings and some marvellous attempts at flag semaphore!

On this Wednesday, I give you...


Job 1: The penultimate chapter of our story.


Job 2: Four jobs over four days
Choose one each day - you can choose the order you'd like to do them in.

Click here for the Bear Hunt story

Click here for the recipe



Click here for some under-the-sea yoga poses

Click here for the practice sequence



(Parents, pick and chose as you like from the below)


Clip 1

Clip 2

Clip 3

Clip 4

Whale Song *

* I don't recommend listening to all ten hours. 


Optional Job 3: Go Outdoors



See you tomorrow, Hedgehogs :0)

From Miss Nash


No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye!

Dear Hedgehog Parents, It feels very strange finally to be saying goodbye to you all. Whaddon has been my second home for the past ten years...