Sunday, January 17, 2021

Monday 18th January

Hedgehogs, welcome to another week! 

It feels like a very long time since I saw you last and I am missing you. 
I was singing our song in my head this morning and I realised I miss hearing you sing it... so here it is for you! 

If the video doesn't work, you can go to YouTube here. 

Once you've warmed yourselves up with a singalong, it's time for today's jobs. 

Here is the ongoing jobs list to keep us all on track. 

Job 1: Chapter 6 of our story


Your daily jobs list sheet is here. 

Job 2: Phonics

Reception Phonics:



Year 1 Phonics:


Job 3: Reading for me!

I miss hearing you read. Some time this week (no rush, busy parents - shall we say by the end of the week?) please can you read a book and film yourself reading it? Of course, your parents can be there helping you to read so I can see how you are getting on!

Parents, please could this be either a new book for your child, or one they have only read once so I can hear them decoding words and generally how they are getting on? Thank you!


Have a very good Monday Hedgehogs,

from Miss Nash





No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye!

Dear Hedgehog Parents, It feels very strange finally to be saying goodbye to you all. Whaddon has been my second home for the past ten years...