Sunday, July 12, 2020

The Final Monday: 13th July


Well, Hedgehogs, this is a strange end to a strange year!

First of all, golden children! 

I am sad not to be celebrating the end of the year with you all at school. However, we have some stories and fun for you this week which I hope you'll enjoy.

This week, each story will lead to a maths or literacy activity while the other suggested activities are additional ideas. There will be no maths/phonics sessions - however, I do recommend you keep up with your maths facts and phonic knowledge using the games and other ideas from previous blogs. We will be doing the same in school!

Today we have one of my favourite stories:



Then two optional activities:



Have a good Monday Hedgehogs and I will see you tomorrow!

Love from Miss Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye!

Dear Hedgehog Parents, It feels very strange finally to be saying goodbye to you all. Whaddon has been my second home for the past ten years...