Saturday, July 4, 2020

Monday 6th July

Good morning Hedgehogs and welcome to another week.

To begin with, our Golden Awards.

Now that our pirating is over, we are going to be enjoying some stories. 

Today, you are going to be the story makers!



Then, for handwriting, a sentence:
I can run and run.

1) form your letters correctly, then...
2) make sure they sit on the line, then..
3) make sure that (apart from 'I') they are as close in size as possible. 



Followed by some phonics:





For exercise, I am setting you a Daily Mile Challenge (optional, of course). If you would like to take me up on this, walk/run a mile each day this week and time yourself. Can you improve your time?


Have a good day, Hedgehogs!

From Miss Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye!

Dear Hedgehog Parents, It feels very strange finally to be saying goodbye to you all. Whaddon has been my second home for the past ten years...